After struggling for who-knows-how-long trying to figure something out, I finally got it. I upgraded my wireless router a long time ago with the DD-WRT firmware but I never could figure out how to get the wireless clients to be on the same network subnet as the wired line. This meant I had to do various hacks to get some things to work, like accessing windows shares and more recently getting my Remote app on my iphone to control iTunes on my computer. Since they were on different subnets, Remote wouldn't see my computer. Well, after hosing my router setup and resetting to factory defaults, I managed to find the setting I needed all this time. Under VLAN settings, if you set the W line to VLAN with LAN, it works. Magic. Hopefully this will save somebody some searches since I couldn't find anything in many searches.